Baggin' the Dragon - The Baggin’ the Dragon Game
At the heart of is the fast-paced Baggin’ the Dragon Interactive Real-Time, Multiplayer Game that is fully integrated into .
Baggin’ the Dragon harnesses the appeal of online gaming and teams it with the EdAlive automated to motivate students and engage them with maths that are just right for them.
The Game Scenario
Players compete against each other or they race around the game board to collect . To collect the they must answer presented to them by the . The innovative turn-based design maximises the time doing educational content and minimises time waiting for other players.
It all Happens in Real-Time:
- All interactions within the game happen instantly and each player is immediately aware of other players’ moves.
- The answers to are scored immediately and a is displayed at the conclusion of each game.
- Students play against the computer or up to 3 other students selected from their class, or anywhere the world.
- To play against students in their own class, students can initiate a game of as the and then invite others to join them.
Smart Computer Players
- When there are insufficient human players to join a game, the computer generates playersto compete against.
- The computer generated players use dynamic feedback from the game to auto-level their ability to match the capability of the students. This ensures that human players of various abilities are actually able to win the game (but not always).
- B is not just a first past the post race. It’s a full-on, real-life tussle with the other competitors with incredible motivational appeal.
- The choices made by one player dynamically affect the game-play for all. As in games like Chess and Monopoly each move immediately affects the options for others. This dynamic interaction greatly boosts the engagement of the students.
- The automated ensures that each student is presented with maths content that has just the right level of challenge for them.
- Teachers can be confident that students are always working on content that is targeted just for them without having to monitor and adjust settings.
Baggin' the Dragon - Playing Baggin’ the Dragon
Baggin’ the Dragon can be played by a student on their own or in a group. It is easy to start, join or host a game. The system automatically does all of the hard work for teachers and parents. It concurrently manages the gameplay, recalculates the ...
Baggin' the Dragon - Navigating
Go to Teacher or Parent Management You can navigate back to the Teacher or Parent Management screen at any time by selecting Teacher Management or Parent Management from the Account Menu that displays towards the top right of most screens. The Main ...
Baggin' the Dragon - About Baggin’ the Dragon Maths Online
What is Baggin’ the Dragon Maths Online Baggin’ the Dragon Maths Online is a comprehensive maths programme that harnesses the power of Adaptive Learning to free teachers from the tedium of managing students’ progress. It automatically ensures that ...
Baggin' the Dragon - The Adaptive Learning System
Baggin’ the Dragon Maths Online is powered by the advanced EdAlive Adaptive Learning System. Automatically optimises each child’s progression The system uses complex algorithms to automatically create and maintain an optimised learning pathway for ...
Baggin' the Dragon - Printing
PDF printing In order to maximise printing compatibility Baggin’ the Dragon Maths Online sends its printed output to PDF files. The PDFs are saved to the default export location for your browser. To print the files open them in a PDF viewer and ...